We all have a lot of jobs that we must do in life, from teething to raising kids to putting away the dishes after dinner – there is always something to be done, some sort of work. It’s a good thing, it keep life moving in the right direction.
Here are Ten Jobs – all of which I have done at some point in my life.
1) Don’t let this pig through
2) Clean up that vomit
3) Milk these cows
4) Bring them fries
5) Sort these bolts – all of them
6) Lance her abscess
7) Pick the dead flowers off these 7,000 geraniums
8) Carry this knife
9) Walk to the end, turn and walk back. Smile.
10) Don’t overfill those donuts
Maybe you’ve been working on the railroad all the livelong day and want to talk about it… go ahead, it’s your turn to share some of the jobs you’ve had to do in life…