Firstly, I would like to thank you all for coming to this week’s smashing edition of 10 Things Tuesdays. We (El’Blog and I) appreciate your continued support and ardent admiration.
*cue polite applause*
1) To continue on with my meal planning efforts until I am actually able to do it.
As I have often heard Mr. Darcy himself say, “I WILL conquer this.”
2) Make all of our own cleaning products and be using them by the new year. And I mean ALL, people. Laundry detergent to hand wash – I wanna make it ALL. Have any good recipes to share?
3) Join the yoga class in town. Yeah, it’s not like I’ve been trying to do this for the past three months or anything…
4) Actually sell things on Etsy.
5) Learn how to put in a zipper. Oooooooooo.
6) Be less of a hermit and work on developing relationships with the people in my actual geographical location; fellow townsmen, church folk, store clerks, random citizens – face to face contacts – like a real human being.
7) Enter the Holiday Season with a PLAN. As shocking as this will be to *most* of the people who know me, I am actually planning out Christmas *now* because I don’t want to be caught unawares. I’m making lists and checking them twice, researching prices and developing a strategy. I feel so corporate. Everybody gets a card. Everybody.
8) Cut out caffeine and fried foods. ACK – the horror, THE HORROR!
9) Read more. Because I am becoming shamefully illiterate. Ugh.
10) Dance more with my husband. Because I get so fiercely involved with all my goaling that I sometimes forget to Dance. And that’s a real shame.
So there you are, speak to me.
Tell me of all your hopes and dreams and goals and how you clean an oven without that god-awful toxic spray they sell at Wal*Mart…